Warranty conditions: neoprene wetsuits
Our wetsuits are guaranteed for 2 years on all seams and 1 year on materials and workmanship from the date of purchase.
Not covered under warranty :
– Deliberate product degradation
– Normal wear and tear of neoprene, as well as stains (sun, after washing, excess chlorine, etc.).
– Torn with fingernails, rocks or other sharp surfaces.
– Wetsuits used in professional contexts : at events, on a sports course, etc.
– Products bought second-hand or on platforms such as Vinted or eBay.
– Product already repaired by a third party (professional or not)
– The customer wishes to change the combination after using it.
– Wrong cut due to purchasing the wrong size ;
– Guarantee request without original receipt
– Stains/damage caused by excessive and/or too intense washing
Here are the steps to follow to use the guarantee on our wetsuits:
On the Internet :
– Contact us firstname.lastname@example.orgTo contact us, please enter your contact details, including your telephone number and e-mail address, so that we can contact you quickly if necessary.
– A brief description of the problem(s) with supporting photo(s).
– Attach the invoice for your order.
– Use a good-quality cardboard box or the original packaging, do not crumple the product and fold the combination correctly to avoid further damage.
– Your wetsuit will be promptly returned to you free of charge (if covered by warranty).